My first blog

Assalamualaikum and hi guys,my name is Nur Eizliana Angelina but you guys can call me Eizliana and i was born on 14 May 2003,below is my self introduction.Actually, I'm an introvert person 😳so it is quite hard for me to make my self introduction video😬but i will share it in the muet group.Also, this is my first time making a blog for my assignment. So, I hope you guys enjoy it💫
     
         BY THE WAY THIS IS ME,


As you guys know from the video above, I spent most of my time listening to a music 🎶and always singing 🎤with my parent if they have free time because we shared the same hobby. I also watch Korean and Chinese dramas whenever I feel bored and stress😖. I admit that this is the best way to release my tension. Hehehe😂😂..I also take a part in handball match but had to be canceled due to covid-19..huhuhuhu😭😭



I have three siblings which are my brother, me and my younger brother. I'm the second child and the only daughter 🧕among my siblings. We are all studying. My brother is a student  UITM.👨‍🎓



Last but not least, I hope that I can do better for my STPM and be more strict with myself 🧐and of course be a better person. Also, I'm not really good in English😅, so if there is a grammatical error, please do correct me in a nice . Hopefully I can do well with you guys🤝🤩 and thanks for spending your precious time to read my blog🌟✨💫

Comments